Working with young children is not only one of the most rewarding career choices you can make, but also, it's exciting and fun! Not to mention that you can make a lifetime impact on young children and their families. Working in early childhood can also be challenging, so it's important when you chose this as your career, you seek out the school that is the best fit for you with benefits that contribute to the work/ life balance we all pursue! Here is why we know that choosing to work at The Global Child will be the best choice you will ever make!!!!
The Global Child currently operates 5 locations so there are options for you to get started growing your career with us today!
1. TGC focuses on the importance of cultivating a collaborative team approach. In other words, we place importance on our staff supporting each other and helping each other grow!
2. TGC believes in professional development and growth, and we only hire high quality teachers who we then invest in by promoting growth within our company. We believe in lifelong learning!
3. TGC currently has 5 locations so there are options in terms of location where you work and you have the support educators and colleagues.
4. TGC offers the highest compensation for our administrators, teachers and staff in the industry. We highly value our staff and the work they do.
5. TGC also offers benefits including signing bonuses, discounted childcare, 401k match, and vacation time based on longevity.
Join Our Team Today!
Find Out How!!!
Virginia L Brown, the Owner and CEO of The Global Child found TGC in 2011. She has worked extensively in Education for 25 years as a Preschool and Elementary Special Education Teacher, an Elementary Principal, Director of Special Education and Student Services and the Owner of The Global Child, An Early Childhood School and Care Center. Virginia first opened the doors of TGC Stonington in 2011, where her youngest son was part of its first graduating class. Four years later in 2015, TGC Norwich was acquired and in 2020, TGC Bethel. In 2022 the two newest TGC schools were added, TGC Ledyard and TGC Estero, FL. Currently, TGC serves over 250 families and employees 60 administrators, teachers and staff. Ginny currently lives in Florida and is mom to Jack and Owen, ages 19 and 16.